- “Neoliberalism and civic purposes in education,” Association for Moral Education, Harvard Graduate School of Education, Dec 8, 8:30 AM
- ”Color blindness in the US and non-racialism in South Africa as civic ideals,” Association for Moral Education, Harvard Graduate School of Education, Dec 8, panel presentation on race and civic education, 5:00 PM
- “Neoliberal philosophy and practice and its influence on education reform,” New England Philosophy of Education Society, University of New Hampshire
- “Biology, Religion, and Culture in Racial Thought and Racial Domination in South Africa and the US”, Keynote address, Rocky Mountain Ethics Conference, University of Colorado Boulder.
- Panel presentation on affirmative action, Center for Values and Social Policy, University of Colorado Boulder.
- Teaching a high school course on race and racism, University of Colorado Boulder School of Education.
- “Biology, Religion, and Culture in Racial Thought and Racial Domination in South Africa and the US,” Workshop on Race and Racism: Exploring Racial Injustice (organized in honor of Bernard Boxill), Stonehill College, MA, June 2016
- April 21, 2016-Panel presentation on Elizabeth Anderson’s Imperative of Integration (other panelists: M. Perina, J.L.A. Garcia, response by Anderson),
Location: University of Massachusetts Boston. Chancellor’s Conference Room, 3rd floor, Quinn Building, 10:15-12:00 Download Presentation [.docx]
- Panel presentation on Naomi Zack’s White Privilege and Black Rights: The Injustice of U.S. Police Profiling and Homicide, Central Division APA
- Panel presentation on neoliberalism and civic education, at Philosophy of Education Society annual conference.